Small Business Solutions
If you are running a small business, there’s much to see here. We can help you with your Quickbooks® integration and much more. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
"Get Rescued" from QuickBooks®
- Desktop or Online
- We work with you and your staff to teach you how to use QuickBooks® every day – for the areas you need to know!
- Learn by doing – not by watching!
- Customized training based on your needs.
- We work with staff to create a QuickBooks® file for both your needs and your accountant’s needs. We sit down with you and discuss your business management needs. Then we help you customize your work so your accountant is happy and you have the correct information to manage your business well.
- Preventive Maintenance – We work with your business on a monthly, quarterly, or as-needed basis to keep you on the right track.
Secure technology allows us to meet no matter where you are located! Remote sessions are available in increments from 15-minute “Quick” Questions to 3-hour sessions.
“Annette was able to find our issues and direct me on how to correct them.”
“Clear explanations and communication. Gave us good service and understanding of our business.”
“…very professional and easy to work with….and was able to help me with my questions and problems”
Do you understand the contract you are signing or are the contracts you are asking others to sign written in the best interest of your company?
Are your estimates, invoices, or other customer documents written clearly and precisely in a manner that is in your company’s best interest?
Human Resource Issues?
Has your employee manual been reviewed? Do you have an employee manual? Do you understand how to properly interview a prospective employee? Do you know how to properly terminate an employee? Are you offering benefits in the correct manner?
Do you have a procedure for collecting past-due funds?
Customer and Vendor Issues
Do you know how to properly resolve issues from your customers or vendors?
Get the Answers You Need
AMS Office Solutions partners with top-quality experts who can address and resolve these issues.
Forming a Business?
Whether you are creating a brick-and-mortar business, an online business, or getting serious about your side gig, making the decision to be a sole proprietor, an LLC, or a corporation can be tough! There are many things to consider!
You want to consider tax ramifications, deductible expenses, personal vs business liability, name protection, as well as several other issues. Selecting the right type of entity maximizes your chances of financial and operational success.
A Good Lawyer is a Must
It is best to consult with an attorney to make sure you are making the right decision and forming your entity correctly. AMS Office Solutions has partnered with top-quality law firms to give you the expert advice you need!